"Time is free, but its priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back." -Harvey MacKay
Spy Kids: All The Time in the World is a family oriented movie that speaks about valuing time with our loved ones. All of us are busy with our career, hobbies and mere daydreaming that we have lesser time to spend with our family and friends. What will happen if literally time runs out fast?
Marissa (Jessica Alba) decides to retire as a spy of OSS (Organization of Super Spies) after giving birth to her daughter to Wilbur (Joel McHale) so she can focus on her family more. Though they have been a family for two years now, Marissa still finds it hard to be close to her step kids, Rebecca and Cecil (Rowan Blanchard and Mason Cook, respectively).
Tick Tock (Marissa's last mission before retiring) goes back with Time Keeper (Jeremy Piven) and is ready to destroy the world by making time run fast, literally. With this, she was called back to OSS to finish them all. She was joined by her step kids in repelling Tick Tock and Time Keeper.
Written (screenplay) and directed by Robert Rodriguez, this action pact movie can be viewed in 3D showing nationwide starting today, September 14!
Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion. Read it if you want, skip it if you are not interested. Again, personal opinion, sorry if I would step on someone's toes.
- The movie is great in 3D, you will really feel it's '3D-ness' compared to Transformers 3.
- General patronage and the movie tells a lesson to all minus some crude words like
butthead and shit...ake mushroom
- Yes, I can see that it is sponsored by Apple and Chevrolet; product placement is all over the movie!
- I wasn't able to watch other Spy Kids movie but I think this movie can stand alone because of its own story.
- I's nice to see the Spy Kids before (Cortez sibs) all grown up!
Thank you LazerXtreme, Laser Tag, for the free premier night ticket! ;)